Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas baking is done!

I have been really busy in the last few days!  But I finally got my Christmas baking done.  And that means that our little gift's for the lovely people my husband works with are also done just in time for our Christmas party tonight at our place! With Christmas baking, catering our youth Christmas banquet, 2 trips to the doctors, and one to the hospital, the last three days have been very eventful, but at least things are calming down a bit now!  So with all that going on I didn't have time to do any tutorial on what I've been making.  But I had some time today to get picture of the final products!

More Sugar Cookies! I love the Snowflakes!

Homemade Oreo's! Mmmm So good!!!

Carmel Popcorn Twists!
 
And all that put together for the finished product!!! I hope they like it!


I have also been working on some crafting things as well, but will post those another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...