Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Fun!

My sister and I decided this year to give the kids in the family homemade gifts. She is my only niece so far so I may have gone a little overboard this year (its also her first Christmas). But hey what are aunties for! There are a few more things that I still have to make for her. But I will add pic of those when they are done. I have also started my Christmas baking this week and I started with some sugar cookies. I love any excuse to have fun with my baking so I made some Veggie Tales Bob and Larry Sugar Cookies for my Boys Sunday school classes. Im pretty sure I will be that nerdy mom that brings baked goodies for every occasion! I'm super exited for that!!!


Felt Donuts for my Niece

Veggie Tales Sugar Cookies!

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up Kristy...GREAT JOB!
    alfridie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting for the cake pop tutorial!!! Preferably in person :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...