Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pink Ponies and Silly Suppers

Pink Ponies...well really its a horse but it sounded cuter this way! In my last post I showed a cute little rocking horse I found at the thrift store, and I found some time this week to get it painted.  I really like how it turned out!

 Before

 
 After
It goes with the colors in her room very well.  Some times I think after having two boys I get a little carried away with her room and stuff...


As for the Silly Supper, tonight when the boys asked what was for supper and I said mashed potatoes and meatballs, my oldest asked if we could have fun colors.  Well why not! We did blue mashed potatoes a few years ago and he loved it then! So after a bit of thought my oldest (N) asked for purple and the younger (J) for red. and so here it is...

YUMMY!!!!

They thought it was awesome because it looked just like their playdoh.  Lets hope J doesn't think he can eat the playdoh now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...