Thursday, June 21, 2012

Spring Cupcakes

It has been a ridiculously long time since my last post.  But life has been crazy busy and my blog is always the first thing to be put on the back burner for me.  I find it hard to do regularly but will continue when I have time/remember to do it.

In April I was asked to make some cupcakes for a small bridal shower.  They had asked for 30 cupcakes but 3 different flavors.  Up until this point I had usually just used store bought box cake mixes.  But those make 24 for each box, and I needed 10 of each flavor. So I started looking up scratch cake recipes.  And found a few and combined a few others. In the end I had 10 Chocolate cupcakes with raspberry filling, 10 French Vanilla cupcakes with vanilla pudding filling and 10 Lemon cupcakes all of them had cream cheese frosting and a fondant flower on them.  I think they turned out really well and from what I've heard they were a hit at the party!




I have some fun baking and crafting things I've done lately, but we'll see how long those take to get on here...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...